3600 Spinal Wellness Step By Step Process
- Eliminates/ reduces pressure on nerve through decompression.
- Negative pressure is created by gently stretching & releasing the vertebrates.
- Negative pressure helps herniated disc to get back to its position.
- This also helps the disc to draw more oxygen, water & nutrients back.
- The disc rehydration helps in the increase of disc height.
- The range of motion is improved through computer aided as well as manual mobilization.
- The spinal muscles are relaxed and spasms released.
- The core muscle of spine and pelvic floor are strengthened through mobilization.
- The damaged soft tissues in muscles, ligaments and tendons are repaired using an advanced technology.
- The cell regeneration is stimulated using cell repair & regeneration stimulation technology.
- The 3-dimensional bilateral correction helps in realignment of vertebrates.
- Further manual therapies are applied for further improving the muscle wellness and spinal alignment.
- Exercise therapies are applied to further strengthen the core muscles and for postural corrections.
- The nutritional imbalances, metabolic corrections, obesity management are achieved through life style management and supplements.
- Regular exercises and ergonomics training are given as a part of recurrence management program for long lasting results.